Mal-A-Ket Wipes for Cats
For cats who may be battling a bacterial or fungal infection, we suggest these Mal-A-Ket cat grooming wipes. Each wipe will help alleviate moderate to severe bacterial or fungal infections.
Don’t worry about getting to close to a sensitive area on your cat’s body – these wipes are safe and soothing. They even help with hot spots that your cat may be suffering from.
Although these wipes are pricier than the other options, they are medicated to specifically help treat infection.
These moist cat grooming wipes will clean and degrease your kitty’s skin and coat, while restoring its natural health and shine.
International Veterinary Sciences Quick Bath Cat Tushee Wipes
These cat grooming wipes are highly rated among pet parents. They will keep your kitty’s bottom clean without mess or hassle.
The super absorbent, thick wipes help make daily hygiene stress-free so your cat can do more of what they enjoy.
These alcohol free cat wipes are formulated with soothing aloe vera and vitamins A and E. Each wipe will clean up your cat’s tush, wiping away dirt, bacteria and odor.
International Veterinary Sciences Quick Bath wipes are made in the USA, and are safe for everyday use on both feline and canine companions.
Petkin Pet Wipes
Petkin grooming wipes feature a gentle cleansing formula that will help your kitty maintain a healthy, soft coat. A blend of aloe and vitamin E work together to restore moisture to the skin and soothe any irritation.
The wipes don’t contain any parabens, and they are safe to use on any part of your kitty’s body. These deodorizing and conditioning wipes from Petkin are reliable for daily use, and they can be used to clean your feline friend from nose to tail.
Nature’s Miracle Pet Bath Wipes
Get rid of your cat’s allergy-causing dander by way of these cleaning wipes from Nature’s Miracle. The all-natural pet wipes moisturize the skin and paws to keep your cat healthy and clean.
Each swipe with Nature’s Miracle pet wipes will remove dander and debris from your kitty’s coat. The wipes come in a convenient dispensing container to ensure prolonged moisture.
Nature’s Miracle Pet Bath Wipes can be used on both cats and dogs to eliminate odor and reduce dander.
7 Benefits of Using Cat Cleaning Wipes
At a cat parent, you may want to put cleaning wipes for dander and grooming purposes on the top of your essentials list. Below we explain why:
- Freshen up between baths: Cats are mostly self-grooming, and a majority of cat breeds do not like water. If you don’t bathe your cat or you need to freshen them up between baths, cat cleaning wipes are a great alternative.
- Reduce shedding and dander: Using cat cleaning wipes can help significantly reduce dander and shedding. The wipes remove excess hair and flakey skin, while moisturizing your cat’s coat to further reduce shedding. If someone in your family is allergic to pet dander, this benefit is worth the cost of wipes in itself!
- Soften and condition skin: Most cat cleaning wipes contain ingredients that soften and condition skin and coat. These ingredients include essential vitamins as well as oatmeal or aloe vera, which brings us to the next benefit.
- Help relieve dry and itchy skin: If your cat suffers from dry or itchy skin, cat cleaning wipes can help alleviate those concerns. Grooming wipes infused with oatmeal or aloe vera will be especially helpful when it comes to renewing and moisturizing the skin.
- Good for traveling: For those who travel with their kitties, cat cleaning wipes come in handy containers that are excellent for storing in your bag or car. They are also fantastic for vet or groomer visits in case your kitty has an accident.
- Remove dirt and bacteria: Does your cat enjoy getting dirty? Whether they chase birds outside or get into your house plants, you may find that it’s difficult to keep your cat clean! Cleansing wipes can significantly help clean your cat’s skin and coat and remove any bacteria associated with messes.
- Help your senior or disabled kitty get clean: When cats reach their golden years, you may notice that they are starting to slow down in their grooming process.
Using cleaning wipes to help get those hard to reach areas while definitely help take some stress off your senior cat to do so.
Wipes are also beneficial for disabled or special needs kitties who may struggle with their own self-grooming routine.
5 Components to Look for in Good Cat Cleaning Wipes
When choosing which grooming wipes will be best for your cat, consider the following features:
- Ingredients: It’s important to take note of the ingredients contained within cat cleaning wipes. You’ll want to purchase alcohol-free wipes as to not dry out your kitty’s skin. If your cat has dry skin, look for ingredients such as aloe vera or oatmeal. These will moisturize and soothe dry, irritated skin.
- Hypoallergenic: If your cat is sensitive to smell, has allergies or battles sensitive skin, it may be best to buy hypoallergenic grooming wipes. These wipes are generally unscented and don’t contain any perfumes or chemicals.
- Flea and tick treatment: Does your cat have a topical flea and tick treatment? Be sure the cleaning wipes you purchase won’t wash it off your cat. Typically the package will tell you if the wipes are safe to use on flea and tick treatments.
- Body part safety: Some cat cleaning wipes may not be appropriate for sensitive areas of your cat’s body. If you want a grooming wipe that is safe to use on all areas of your cat, purchase a wipe that is made to do so. There are some wipes that are specifically made for your kitty’s butt, face or entire body.
- Container: Plastic dispensing containers are nice to have for cleaning wipes because they are more effective at maintaining moisture. However, these types of containers will take up more space. The choice comes down to every cat parents’ preference.
Now let’s get into the very best cat cleaning wipes!
Cat cleaning wipes are an essential tool for reducing allergy-causing dander in your home.
They are also perfect for spot cleaning your cat if they get into something icky. You can use cleaning wipes for a wide variety of purposes, and thankfully they are fairly cost-effective.
We hope this article helped you pick out some good cat cleaning wipes for your feline friend!