The Peeps are out and Easter is on!
While this Easter will be celebrated a bit differently, there is no reason not to still enjoy the fun treats and activities!
And if you are stuck on what type of activities or have limited crafting supplies to work with, then we got you covered. We are sharing with you fun and easy baking, crafts, and outdoor activities you can do with things laying around your home!
Easter Inspired Baking Treats:
- Rice Krispies, meet Peeps! A match made in heaven. This fun and colorful treats are super easy to make and enjoyed by kids and adults alike! Get the recipe here.
- Make your dessert table fancy! These beautiful marbled egg-shaped sugar cookies are sure to impress everyone and a great way to celebrate the season’s pastel colors. Get the recipe here.
- Make Easter dessert playful! These petite lemon cakes are so cute and fun to decorate in animal and flower shapes that it might be hard to eat them! Get the recipe here.
Easter Inspired Outdoor Activities:
- Put a twist on the traditional egg hunt with Egg Poppers! Candy filled poppers hung all over a tree where kids get to race and pop as many as they can while collecting treats! Fun for kids and adults! Try it now, get the instructions here.
- Go outside and play! A fun way to pass the time is playing bean bag toss. This simple tutorial will show you how fast and easy it is to put one together.
- Spring inspired Tic Tac Toe - what a fun craft and activity in one! With a little bit of hunting, painting, and drawing, you can have the coolest Tic Tac Toe game around the block. Check out the tutorial here.
Easter Inspired Indoor Craft Activities:
- Easter is not complete with the bunny! Grab some paper, cotton balls, and glue to these adorable bunny faces that you can use to decorate your windows and spread cheer this Easter! See instructions here.
- Super simple chicks. If you have little ones that love crafts but aren’t patient enough for long projects, then the paper roll chicks are the perfect little crafts. Using minimal supplies, you can make these in less than 5 minutes. Get the full tutorial here.
- Spring showers bring Easter flowers. Easter is in the best season of the year! With so many beautiful colorful flowers and bright colored greens, we can’t help but include a craft that celebrates the Spring! Pick your favorite flower and use these instructions to make them.
If you are a pet parent, you may be wondering how to include your dog or cat in the Easter festivities. One way to include your furry friends is by getting them dressed up just like everyone else in the family (I mean they got to look their best for those Easter pictures, don’t forget to share with us on social media)!
And while most human treats can be harmful to pets, try out these kitty Pow-Wow Homemade treats that they are sure to love!
Remember, you can easily improvise supplies for the activities above and always use your imagination!
Easter is all about spreading joy, hope, and love! And we hope these activities will bring you closer to your family and furr-babies in time where we all need it most!